Get UpGradual in Your Inbox
I’ve tried decline. It sucks. Now, I want to help you avoid it.
Personally, I know how elusive and complicated trying to achieve excellence in relationships, career, creativity, faith, parenting – Life! – can be.
You can succeed while you fail – in fact, you have to.
Don’t think I can get my pea brain around your complexity?
Try this bio on for size:
- Homeschooling mom (of multiple thriving kids who are not all my biological off-spring).
- Happy, healthy, sane divorcee (If anyone tells you that’s not significant, punch them. It alters the course of your life forever.)
- Un-married but not single
- Christian (Un-married, not single, Christian?
I told you it was complex. Just ask me.)
- Sophisticated lady of distinction
(Okay, I might have exaggerated on that last one.)
There is no black and white. But, with timeless principles and a little experience, I share some of what I’ve figured out about going UpGradually to a lighter shade of gray.
Glad to have you along!